Use our website to promote your work
Whether you have your own website or not, please send us your news, documents and conference announcements, and we will upload them on ours. A selection of new postings will be distributed monthly to the list of subscribers to our e-newsletter.
Our criteria for placement on the IFHHRO website are:
- Your organisation is involved in health and/or human rights work.
2. The information is about one of the following issues:
- Human rights violations in the health care sector, e.g., discrimination of certain categories of people, refusal of treatment to which one is eligble, unethical conduct of medical personnel
- Complicity of medical staff in human rights violations, e.g., in prisons
- Human rights analysis of health policy
- Shadow reports of NGOs with a health and human rights component
- Activities of health workers and their organisations to document human rights violations, to investigate, promote or use the Right to Health, to provide information or education on the relationship between health and human rights, etc.
- Activities of human rights organisations with a health and human rights component
- Other health and human rights topics.