The mission of NGO "Aman-saulyk" is to increase our citizens' civil awareness, to promote civic values and virtues and encourage them to actively participate in the development of civil society by involving them in public discussions and disseminating information, encouraging them to demand and protect their rights.
Our objective is to actively participate in the formation of the social politics of the state and public opinions on the social issue, to develop public and scientific dialogue among the three sectors of society: the state, NGOs and representatives of different social groups.
NGO "AMAN-SAULYK", which means "health and wellbeing" in Kazakh, was founded in 2007 and addresses social issues in the area of public health care and education, social protection and social standards in Kazakhstan. We actively raise burning social issues, such as poor quality of medical and educational services, social standards, violations of civil rights of patients, medical workers, teachers, gender discrimination in these areas.
In order to achieve the aims of the program the following types of activities are being accomplished by "Aman-saulyk":
- Elaboration of the alternative drafts of laws and program on health care social issues, human and patients rights
- Carrying out conferences and "round tables" on the most burning health care and social problems of different categories of citizens' right to health and patients' rights (discussion of the current situation, problems and possible solutions)
- Explanatory work among the population on health care problems, patients rights and right to health (through publications in mass media, during the meetings, etc.)
- Publication of the analytical materials on rights to health, patients rights, health care and social problems
- Trainings on elaboration of regional and national social maps
- Cooperation with the non-governmental organizations including trade-unions, the governmental control bodies, international organizations on health care and social issues, implementation and protection of right to health and patients' rights
- The work with the labor and war veterans, physically handicapped people, elder people, low-income population, youth, and other vulnerable social groups and their organizations (consultations, explanation of legislation, organization of the assistance in solving problems)
- Preparation of the proposals on improvement of the calculation methods and social standards
- Preparation of the proposals aimed at the improvement of life quality of the population of the Republic in the field of education, public health, social service
- Elaboration of the proposals on family problems, motherhood and childhood, implementation and protection of their rights
- Publication of booklets, etc. containing information on health care and social issues, right to health and patients rights
Adress: 76 Mametova str., 2nd floor, office № 228, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Telephone: +8(727) 279-39-94